Our winter break trip destination is Georgetown, South Carolina! Sign up here!
- 12 miles from the beach
- Home to a wealth of culture and history
- What to do there: go to the beach, boat tours, visit Georgetown Harborwalk, explore historic downtown Georgetown
Why do they need our help?
- Georgetown County has many families unable to meet the minimum housing code.
- Many are in need of housing or have suffered damage to their homes from floods.
What will we be doing?
- Building homes
- Repairing homes for flood victims
- Painting and repairing furniture for the Habitat for Humanity ReStore
Host location's volunteer house perks:
- Full kitchen and living room
- Cable TV and Wi-Fi
- Free breakfast and lunch on workdays
Winter and Spring Break trips are a great way to travel with your friends, volunteer, and they're cheap!
Trips are completely student organized and led, usually lasting 7-10 days long and travel to locations all over the United States. It's a great way to get to know new people and explore new
destinations across America.
- $435 for drivers (21+)
- $450 for U of M Habitat members
- $475 regular registration
- $200 non-refundable depost due at registration
- $175 due by November 1st
- $100 due by December 10th
Payments can be made online through Eventbrite, by check, or cash in person. Please make checks out to "U of M Habitat for
Note: Drivers must be 21+ and need a valid drivers' license
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org